BRAND MANAGER - WORKING AT E-TOWN 2 (TAN BINH DISTRICT, HCMC)
. Launching new brands/SKUs
• Monitor and manage marketing activities within budgeted constraints and understand the fundamental aspects of financial performance. Identify trends and draw appropriate insight from financial data.
• Understand market research design and implications for the therapeutic area. Identify sound design approaches to research based on the hypotheses and situational constraints. Interpret research findings and draw appropriate insight based on the results.
• Identify, analyze, and translate product, brand, customer, consumer, and competitive information into marketing plans.
• Keep abreast of the market dynamics, competition, products, disease states, therapeutic area, and current research, and use this information to create a compelling message for the target audience.
• Monitor and report on the productivity of marketing plans and projects.
• Develop annual brand plan, which includes marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure timely execution.
• Prepare budgets, reports and forecasts in a timely manner.
• Participate in annual budget Plan/ Update cycle.
• Achieve forecast accuracy and new products launch KPI targets.
• Ensure marketing activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and Safety procedures.
• Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products and develop action plans to address.
• Support Business Excellence recertification and sustain business excellence standards.
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams, upwards and downwards.
• Prefer background ETC / OTC from Healthcare companies
• Good knowledge in marketing principles.
• Efficient communication and presentation skill.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proven experience in managing brands through development and deployment of brand strategy and tactics.
• Interpersonal skills and influencing skill to work, collaborate and manage internal and external stakeholders in effective way.
• Good at English & Vietnamese
• MS Office knowledge
LOCATION: Room 5.7A, floor 5, E-Town 2 building, 364 Cộng Hòa street, ward no.13, Tân Bình district, Hồ Chí Minh city
_ Ms. Thảo: 0939.581.633 Email: email@example.com
_ Factory: Block B14-3,4 Road N13, South East Industrial Zone, Hòa Phú commune, Củ Chi district, Ho Chi Minh City.
Contact no.: (028) 3.7.351.168
_ Office: Room 5.7A, floor 5, E-Town 2 building, 364 Cộng Hòa street, ward no.13, Tân Bình district, Hồ Chí Minh city
Contact no.: (028) 184.108.40.2066