ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - CU CHI, HO CHI MINH CITY
1. Perform the preventive maintenance schedule.
2. Perform internal calibration for Plant equipment & contact with outside service for external
calibration according to plans.
3. Repair & maintain machinery and equipments.
4. Monitor & take records condition of machine in workshop & utility system (AHU, compressor,
boiler..) during working time.
5. Update documentation (procedures, work instructions, etc.) as specified by the maintenance
6. Make the Purchase Order to buy replacment parts or spare parts.
7. Other tasks are assigned by Head of Department.
_ Bachelor degree with Engineering Major: Electrical or Electrical- Electronic Engineer is preferred.
_ English skill: basic communication; can read & understand the technical documents.
_ Have work experience at pharmaceutical factory is preferred
_ Have the knowledge about GMP standards and regulations
_ Hard-working, can work under high-pressure
LOCATION: Block B14-3,4 Road N13, South East Industrial Zone, Hòa Phú commune, Củ Chi district, Ho Chi Minh City
_ Ms. Thảo: 0939.581.633 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
_ Factory: Block B14-3,4 Road N13, South East Industrial Zone, Hòa Phú commune, Củ Chi district, Ho Chi Minh City.
Contact no.: (028) 3.7.351.168
_ Office: 5.7A eTown 364, Cộng Hòa street, ward no.13, Tân Bình district, Ho Chi Minh City.
Contact no.: (028) 184.108.40.2066