Consumers' personal information protection policy
CONSUMER PROTECTION POLICY
Customer will be required to complete the information according to the information fields in the form available on the website amvipharm.vn such as: Full name, email address (company or individual) and the content of requests to the company. This information is used for the online consultation from the Amvipharm Company.
About cookies and web beacons: Cookies are data folders that are stored temporarily or permanently on the Client's computer hard drive. Cookies are used to verify, retrieve (protect your status) and maintain specific information about amvipharm.vn's use and users of the Website, such as website preferences or basket information. Cookies folders may also be contracted by advertising service providers with Amvi Pharmaceutical JSC placed on the Client's computer for the above purposes and the data collected by these cookies is completely anonymous. If you do not agree, the Client may delete all cookies already located on his computer's hard drive by searching for the folder with “cookies” in its name and deleting it. In the future, the Client may edit the preferences in its browser so that cookies (future) are blocked; Please note that: If you do so, the Customer may not be able to use the full features of the Website amvipharm.vn. For more information about (how to use and not receive) cookies, please visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org
Web beacons: Small software code fibers representing a request for a graphic image on a web page or email. It may or may not be visible graphically related web beacons, and typically the image is designed to blend into the background of a web page or email. Web beacons can be used for purposes such as: reporting website traffic, number of visitors, testing and reporting advertisements, and personalization. The web beacon that Amvipharm uses only to collect anonymous data.
1. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION OF CONSUMERS
Provide services to the Customer and manage and use personal information of Consumers for the purpose of managing database about Consumers and promptly handling arising situations (if any).
2. SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Website amvipharm.vn uses the information provided by Consumers to:
• Providing services to Consumers;
• Sending notices of information exchange between Consumers and Amvi Pharmaceutical JSC;
• Prevent activities of destroying, appropriating a Consumer account or other fraudulent activities of Consumers;
• Communicating and resolving complaints with Consumers.
• In case of request from competent state management agencies.
3. PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION STORE
There is no time limit except when the Consumer sends a cancellation request to the Board of Directors or the Company is dissolved or goes bankrupt.
4. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT MAY HAVE ACCESS TO CONSUMERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consumers agree that, where necessary, the following agencies / organizations / individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
• Board of Directors
• Third party service integrated with amvipharm.vn website
• Event organizers and sponsors
• Authorized state agency in case of request according to the operation regulations
• Market research companies
• Financial advisors, legal and audit firms
• Complainant proves the consumer violation
• At the request of the competent state authority
5. ADDRESS OF THE UNIT COLLECTING AND MANAGING INFORMATION
Representative office of Am vi Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
• Address: room 5.7A, 5th floor, Etown 2 Building, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
• Phone: 0886.690.680
• Email: email@example.com
6. MEASURES AND TOOLS FOR CONSUMERS TO ACCESS AND EDIT PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA
Consumers have the rights to request the Administrator of the amvipharm.vn website to check, update, adjust or cancel personal information that consumers have previously provided.
Consumers have the right to file complaints about the disclosure of their personal information to third parties or to the Board of Directors. Upon receiving these feedbacks, Amvi Pharmaceutical JSC will confirm the information, must be responsible for answering the reason and instruct consumers to restore and secure the information.
Forms of receiving consumer complaint information:
i) Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ii) Via phone: 0886.690.680
7. COMMITMENT OF CONSUMER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to a third party about Consumer personal information without Consumer's consent except as provided in this regulation or regulation. legal regulations.
In the event that the information server is hacked by hackers resulting in the loss of consumer personal data, the administrators are responsible for informing and working with the authorities to investigate and promptly process, and at the same time notify Consumers of the incident.
Absolutely confidentiality of all information about product consultation requests and product-related complaints from Consumers, including information that customers have submitted through the "Contact" section on the website amvipharm.vn is the priority of information collection and management unit at Amvi Pharmaceutical JSC.
8. MECHANISM OF RECEIVING AND SETTLING COMPLAINTS RELATED TO CONSUMERS 'INFORMATION
When detecting that their personal information is used in the wrong purpose or scope, Consumers email complaints to email@example.com or call 0886.690.680 to complain and provide evidence related to the case to the Board of Trustees. The management board commits to respond immediately or at the latest within 48 (forty eight) working hours from the time of receiving the complaint.